Moose Hunting Info
Random moose hunting info questions that I've probably already read the answer to!
- What do I use to repel bugs? I suppose I can't use my Vicks Vapour Rub secret?
- To locate good calling areas do you walk the perimeters of logging cut outs and ponds looking for signs and trails during peak rut?
- How far away should my camp be from my hunting areas?
- How far do I keep my ATV away from my hunting areas?
- How long should a person call and wait and what sequence of calls would you use?
- How long should one hunt a spot till moving on to another spot?
- If I spot a bull how close do I try and get him too me and do I respond with a single low short grunt?
- If a cow comes in while calling do you leave her there and begin bull grunts or what would be protocol there?
Thanks for looking over my moose hunting info questions, I will keep rereading all these articles in preparation for my second and hopefully successful moose hunt here in Saskatchewan, my hunting is also planned for the second week in October,,,,,,,,, RUUUUUUUUUT
Thanks for the inquiry Clint.
I have posted my answers to these questions on the How to Hunt Moose
page. I hope I have answered them completely.
Got any more hunting info questions… ask-an-expert
Thanks for asking!
MarkAnyone else got some input? Use the comment box!
"The Moose Man"